Bring your leadership skills, analytical approach and highly organised work style to this outstanding opportunity.
Join us, in the role of Project Manager
- Manage projects and teams to improve our customer IT environments
- Join one of Australia’s fastest growing IT companies
- Enjoy flexibility and work-life balance
People with previous experience such as Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Service Delivery Manager, Service Desk Team Leader or Senior Service Desk Analyst are encouraged to apply.
We’ve been specialising in networking, security and unified communications since 2009 and are known for our expertise in deploying modern technologies. We partner with organisations across a range of sectors including government, not-for-profit, defence, corporate and education. Our team consists of 20 sales and technical specialists based in Adelaide and Brisbane. Hastwell ranked 11th in the latest CRN Fast50 list which recognises the fastest growing IT companies in Australia. Our clients appreciate our proactive and agile approach to everything we do. Our high staff and client retention rates demonstrate our commitment to building long-term mutually beneficial relationships.
For more on our culture, watch our short presentation;
About the Role
The Project Manager (PM) is a key role responsible for managing the delivery of projects to our clients and the utilisation of technical staff to fulfill those services. Combining structure within our Project Management Framework (PMF) with innovation, reporting and outstanding customer advocacy, the PM is responsible for the delivery and continuous improvement of our project capabilities. The PM is the primary escalation point for any project issues and single owner for the outcome of all projects.
The following identified key elements of this role. A further detailed position description is available during the recruitment process;
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships at multiple levels
- Lead the operations team to deliver on agreed outcomes, budgets, timelines and customer expectations on projects
- Manage escalations
- Build and present project reports encompassing technical data, timelines and schedule, budget, risks and dependencies.
- Conduct formal and informal meetings with customers, vendors, partners and technical staff
- Ensure all projects are delivered in alignment with Hastwell’s Project Management Framework (PMF)
- Ensure alignment between technical staff capabilities and customer requirements.
- Own and manage project related risks.
- Continually improve project delivery.
- Assist with scoping, quoting and invoicing of projects
- Create and maintain a project plans including milestones, tasks, due dates, dependencies, risks, engineers, costs, budget performance and status.
Skills and Experience
Some things we’re looking for in selecting a person to join the Hastwell family in this role include;
- Excellent communication, leadership and negotiation skills
- The ability to build and maintain working relationships and lead a team
- A team-focused approach and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Highly organised person who is passionate about structure
- Conscientious in managing risk
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to manage complex competing priorities
- High level understanding of IT systems, particularly in Network, Security and UC
- 5+ years in the IT industry or a PM role
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills
- Inclusive team where everyone has a voice
- Work with exciting new technologies
- Flexible hours and work-life balance
- On-site gym
- Family-oriented culture with weekly team events
- Inclusive quarterly team celebrations and weekly team social gatherings
- Well defined position descriptions, KPIs and accountability
How To Apply
Contact General Manager Shawn Donaldson directly on 0423 233 649 for a confidential discussion.