Bring your leadership skills and sales mindset to this newly created role and make your mark.
Join us, in the joint roles of Business Development Manager and Sales Manager
- Identify new opportunities and lead the sales team
- Join one of Australia’s fastest growing IT companies
- Enjoy flexibility and work-life balance
We’ve been specialising in networking, security and unified communications since 2009 and are known for our expertise in deploying modern technologies. We partner with organisations across a range of sectors including government, not-for-profit, defence, corporate and education. Our team consists of 20 sales and technical specialists based in Adelaide and Brisbane. Hastwell ranked 11th in the latest CRN Fast50 list which recognises the fastest growing IT companies in Australia. Our clients appreciate our proactive and agile approach to everything we do. Our high staff and client retention rates demonstrate our commitment to building long-term mutually beneficial relationships.
For more on our culture, watch our short presentation;
About the Role
The Business Development Manager and Sales Manager is a newly created hybrid role and will play a key role in driving Hastwell’s strategic growth after the company posted a record annual return in the 2020 – 2021 financial year. To build on our company’s current success, we are seeking an exceptional communicator who can identify business opportunities, build effective internal and external relationships and provide leadership to our sales team. This role reports to the General Manager and provides leadership to the Business Development Managers, Account Manager and Solution Architects.
- Discover new business, customer and marketing opportunities
- Own, develop and implement the sales strategy to drive growth
- Manage, mentor and provide feedback to the sales team. Facilitate accountability.
- Oversee and track the end-to-end sales process
- Manage the company’ marketing activities
- Meet with stakeholders and attend networking events
- Manage client relationships
- Instigate and manage vendor and distributor partnerships
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will need:
- an understanding of the sales process and IT market landscape
- a proven track record achieving sales targets
- innovative solutions that drive growth
- skills in marketing, research and customer engagement
- excellent communication, leadership and negotiation skills
- the ability to build and maintain working relationships and lead a team
- a team-focused approach and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Inclusive team where everyone has a voice
- Flexible remuneration options (incl base, comms, KPIs)
- Work with exciting new technologies
- Flexible hours and work-life balance
- On-site gym
- Family-oriented culture with weekly team events
- Inclusive quarterly team celebrations and weekly team social gatherings
- Well defined position descriptions, KPIs and accountability
- Be part of the leadership team, contribute and make a difference
How To Apply
Contact General Manager Shawn Donaldson directly on 0423 233 649 for a confidential discussion.